Are you craving soul nourishment within a supportive sisterhood community?
Sydney Soul Circle runs monthly new moon soul circles
in Killarney Heights and Mosman, Sydney.
Meditation ⌲ Sharing Circle ⌲ Intention Setting Ritual
Realign ⌲ Release ⌲ Reconnect
Sydney Soul Circle draws on modern and ancient practices to support you in navigating life with greater awareness, balance and wisdom.
These circles are a safe space to:
- explore the mystical, intuitive and soulful aspects of yourself in a grounded way;
- speak your truth and be fully heard and seen;
- unlock the wisdom and knowing deep within;
- trust and action your intuition with more confidence;
- explore ways to make a deeper contribution with your life;
- be a part of a community of like-minded women interested in practical spirituality and real connection;
- observe the cycles and seasons we're in each month.
Each event includes a sharing circle, guided meditation and intention setting ritual that will support you in letting go of what's no longer serving you so you can set focused actionable intentions for what you want to bring into your life.
Ultimately, when you’re seen, heard and supported in a supportive community of women, anything's possible. It fills you back up and nourishes your soul, which sends positive ripples out to your relationships, parenting, work and life.
Sydney Soul Circle is facilitated by Laurelle Wishart, an experienced group facilitator with a passion for bringing practical spirituality to the streets.
To find out more or to book your place at our next circle,
please email email@example.com
UPCOMING SOUL CIRCLES:
KILLARNEY HEIGHTS Friday, 20 October
7.30 - 9.30 pm
* * *
Wednesday, 18 October
* * *
To book, please email: